Summer Camps 2023
Our Summer camps 2023 are out of the box camps, exclusively skill based yet full of fun for our students. From STEM based themes to 3D printing, from Squared Math and Chess to becoming an Engineer, our every camp is designed with passion to achieve the perfect goal at the end of every week. Students will be awarded certificates with very week program completion. Interested students can further enroll in our year round programs to continue the technological learning curve. This year we have In-person and virtual camps both.
Select the Summer Camps by clicking the links within the tabs below
In-Person Camps are offered at our Oakville Location
- July 4th to July 7th 2023 – LEGO Robotics & Math
- July 10th to July 14th 2023 – CHESS AND MATH Mania
- July 10th to July 14th 2023 – Abacus Math (UCMAS half Day camp)
- July 17th to 21st 2023 – PYTHON & + Algebra
- July 17th to 21st 2023 – GAME Development, CLAYMATION, ANIMATION
- July 24th to July 28th 2023 – Micro Bit & 3D Printing
- July 24th to July 28th 2023 – Become a Civil Engineer & fun 3D printing!
Camp Hours :
– Full day Camp Hours are from 9am to 4pm. Half days wherever applicable are 9:00am to 12pm or 1:00 to 4:00pm.
– Squared Math sessions are available in-person or online for 1.5 hrs each day of the week.
Before and After care
– Before and After care is available from 8:00 to 9:00am and 4:00 to 5:00pm at an additional fee.
– Before care is $10/per day and After care is $10/day. Parents can choose as many days as they wish for.
– Younger and older students will have their own separate groups.
Fee: Early Bird discount is for registrations done until February 31st.
Snack and Lunch Breaks:
– There will be two snack breaks and one lunch break each day for a full day in-person camp.
– Each day campers will bring 2 snacks and one peanut free lunch + water bottle. Water is available on site to be refilled.
– Pizza will be available to purchase for each day of the camp for $3.00 per slice.
(Need to book in advance prior to the camp)
In-Person Camps are offered at our Oakville Localtion.