In this summer camp, students will be using block-based software to gain a foundation in computational thinking, creating animated stories, games and work innovatively. The drag and drop block environment enhance the learning process and allows kids to learn and understand complex concept easily in fun environment.
In this summer camp, campers will be learning
• Introduction of Programming/Coding.
• Write simple programs using Block based environment.
• Create variables and if-else statements.
• Program using arithmetic operators
• Design and animate sprites
• Experiment and explore to build creativity and confidence
• Create and build simple games to implement their knowledge.
Online Course Requirements:
-Mac or Windows PC
-Stable internet connection with access to online software and Video Conferencing. Instructions will be provided on the registration.